My last post was about how to sync songs from iTunes to your apple devices iPhone or iPod. This was a routine procedure but what are you supposed to do if you want to transfer songs from your device to your friends computer or to a different computer with a different iTunes. This is a very common question that arises among users.
If you connect your iPhone or iPod into a different computer with a different iTunes, you will be asked for a sync but the catch is that all the data on the device will be erased. If you don't want to erase the data, but still transfer all the songs into the different iTunes, follow the steps below.
1. Go to www.getsharepod.com/ This will then allow you to download a software that is called 'Sharepod'. To download it from the site click 'Get Sharepod' on the bottom of the page. A new page will open and then you click download.
2. Choose where you want to save the file and save it. Once it downloads, unzip or extract the file to your desktop.
3. Go to iTunes and then a pop up will be shown regarding your device. Close all the windows that are related with iTunes including Sharepod ( if it is open ).
4. Now go to where you had extracted or unzipped the Sharepod files. From there, open the file that says sharepod.exe
5. Open that and you will see all your devices songs and videos up there. Highlight the ones you want to copy to your PC. Highlight those and then click the button in the top right corner that says ' Copy to PC ' Then select where you want to copy all those to.
6. Once they are all copied you can close Sharepod and then open the folder in which you had copied all the files. From there you can then put your songs and videos into iTunes. If you want to learn about transferring songs to iTunes click Here. Now you are done!
This is the easiest way to copy files from iPhone/iPod to computer. Many people buy new computers and want to have the same iTunes over there. Tell them to visit this site! Some people want their friends to have all the songs from their iPod into their friends PC. This method will work perfectly.
Follow and subscribe to me to learn more about these apple devices.
- Shahmeer Khan
Find Other Articles
- How to increase System Performance-iPhone & iPod
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Jailbreaking
- Best Apps and Games on the App Store
- Secret Feature Screenshot - iPhone, iPod, and iPad...
- Winterboard and Themes - iPhone & iPod
- How to reboot your iDevice when you have forgotten...
- How to sync into different iTunes without erasing ...
- How to Sync iPhone & iPod with iTunes
- Jailbreaking | Cydia | Installous iPhone, iPod, an...
- How to install apps from the app store- iPhone and...
- Reasons to Buy an iPhone, iPod, or iPad
- ▼ June (11)